Easy Breaded Eggplant Recipe
Today Recipes | Easy Breaded Eggplant Recipe – Breaded fried eggplant, a fast and easy Italian appetizer. Nothing like sliced eggplant in a delicious Parmesan and bread crumb coating. Only in 25 minutes you can grab these crispy bites at home right now. The perfect side dish to any meal. This recipe was very good and very easy to do. I followed the advice of others and seasoned the crumbs to my liking and used more oil but for my first time ever making eggplant, this recipe did the trick.
Awesome recipe!! I cut it in half for only one eggplant and sautéed in olive oil. Crispy on the outside and juicy on the inside. My 10 and 13 year old girls even liked until my hubby told them it was eggplant. Enjoy!
Preparation time Cook time
20 Minutes 5 Minutes
- 2-3 round or long eggplant (young and firm), slice into 1/4 inch more less thick, (no need to peel)
- 1 teaspoon salt 5.64 grams
- 2/3 cup bread crumbs 60 grams
- 1 1/2 tablespoons freshly grated Parmesan cheese 7 1/2 grams
- 2/3 cup flour 80 grams
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil for frying 50 grams
Try this too: Healthy Boneless Pork Chop Recipe
- Place sliced eggplant in a large bowl and toss with salt, let sit for 20 minutes.
- In a small plate mix bread crumbs and parmesan cheese, in another plate beat eggs well, in a third plate add flour.
- Dip slices of eggplant first in flour, then egg, then coat well with breadcrumb mixture.
- Fry in hot oil a couple of minutes on each side until golden. Drain on a paper towel lined plate. Serve!
Notes: Italian Breaded Eggplant, an easy and so delicious side dish or appetizer, sliced eggplant lightly fried in a yummy Parmesan breadcrumb mix.
And that’s all for today’s recipe about Easy Breaded Eggplant Recipe, please leave some comment and let us know if you already make it at home.
Incoming another recipes :
- today show eggplant lasagna
- today show eggplant recipe
- today show recent eggplant recipes