Today Recipes | Easy Boneless Pork Chop Recipe – Flavorful crust and tender pork chop by finishing in the oven. I had no problem with the ingredients adhering (followed her method). As others said, it is very easy to over cook the crust in a pan, so you have to turn the heat down a bit and watch it. I then put in the oven at 370 degrees and used a meat thermometer until 140 degrees (only took 10 min max). My chops were always dry in the past so I did some research and learned that you can cook to 140 and then let rest and the temp will increase some more. Doing that, the chops were moist. The fresh lemon adds a lot, but try to avoid squirting on the crust because it takes away the nice crunch! Enjoy!
Easy Boneless Pork Chop Recipe
Preparation time Cook time
15 Minutes 15 Minutes
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 boneless rib end pork loin roast, cut into 6 generous 1-inch thick chops, each chop pressed lightly with fingertips to flatten
- Salt and ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup flour measured into a pie plate or other shallow pan
- A pan sauce
- Heat the butter and oil in an 11 to 12-inch skillet over low heat. While the pan is heating, sprinkle the chops on both sides with salt and pepper, and then dredge them in flour.
- A couple of minutes before sautéing increase the heat to medium-high. When the butter stops foaming and starts to smell nutty brown, arrange the chops in the skillet. Cook, turning only once, until they are a rich golden brown, about 3 minutes per side. Remove from skillet.
- Serve with an uncooked relish.
Aluminum foil helps keep food moist, ensures it cooks evenly, keeps leftovers fresh, and makes clean-up easy.
And that’s all for today’s recipe about Easy Boneless Pork Chop Recipe, please leave some comment and let us know if you already make it at home.