Today Recipes | Easy Best Shrimp Ceviche Recipe Ever – I’ve looked on net and haven’t found a shrimp ceviche quite like this one! My local friends absolutely enjoy it and beg me with the recipe! You can always double it for larger parties–it goes FAST! Function as dip with tortilla chips or as a topping with a tostada spread with mayo. The fearless palate might such as this with hot sauce. Served this on lightly toasted French bread by using a dab/drizzle of Sriracha Hot Sauce. Amazing! This was excellent in spite of frozen shrimp! Was so good and went so quickly they sent me out to manufacture a second batch! Enjoy!
Easy Best Shrimp Ceviche Recipe Ever
SERVING: 4 – 6
Preparation time Cook time
10 Minutes 15 Minutes
- 1 pound high-quality medium raw shrimp, peeled, deveined, tail removed, cut into thin pieces
- 1 cup freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1 cup peeled, seeded and finely chopped cucumber
- 1 cup seeded and finely chopped tomato
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/2 cup finely chopped red onion
- 1 serrano chile pepper, deveined, seeded and minced
- Kosher salt, for seasoning
- Saltine crackers
- Bottled hot sauce
- Lime wedges, optional
- Place the shrimp in a large mixing bowl. Add 1/2 cup lime juice and let stand for 15 minutes so the shrimp can “cook” in the lime juice (any less and it won’t cook, any more and it toughens).
- Meanwhile, in a separate large mixing bowl, mix the remaining 1/2 cup lime juice, cucumbers, tomatoes, cilantro, red onions and serrano chile to incorporate evenly.
- Transfer the mixed vegetables into the shrimp bowl and mix well to incorporate. Season the ceviche with some salt.
- Serve with saltine crackers, bottled hot sauce and lime wedges if desired.
Use more serrano chile pepper if you desire a spicier ceviche.
And that’s all for today’s recipe about Easy Best Shrimp Ceviche Recipe Ever, please leave some comment and let us know if you already make it at home.
Incoming another recipes :
- best shrimp ceviche recipe ever
- worlds best ceviche recipe
- world\s best ceviche recipe
- kevin beltons shrimp ceviche
- best ceviche recipes ever
- kevin belton recipe for ceviche
- kevin belton recipes for ceviche