Today Recipes | Easy Beef Udon Soup Recipe Food Network – Love this recipe! I’ve made it twice now, subbed white pepper for red for the reason that kiddo was eating it, added a little grated ginger and sautéed the beef in a very little sesame oil for quite a few added flavor. Didn’t have Udon so I oftentimes tried linguine, last time I oftentimes tried soba, we were holding both yummy. Enjoy!
Easy Beef Udon Soup Recipe Food Network
Preparation time Cook time
10 Minutes 50 Minutes
- 8 ounces uncooked Udon noodles or 8 ounces spaghetti
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1⁄2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 2 (14 1/2 ounce) cans low sodium beef broth
- 3 tablespoons low sodium soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons sake or 3 tablespoons dry sherry
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 3 cups sliced shiitake mushroom caps
- 1⁄2 cup thinly sliced carrot
- 8 ounces top round beef, thinly sliced
- 3⁄4 cup diagonally cur green onion
- 1 (6 ounce) bag prewashed Baby Spinach
- Cook noodles per package directions; drain.
- Add garlic, pepper, and broth to a large saucepan; bring to a boil.
- Lower heat, and simmer 10 minutes.
- Combine soy sauce, sake, and honey in a small bowl; stir with a whisk.
- Heat a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray over med-high heat.
- Add in mushrooms and carrots, stir/sauté 2 minutes.
- Stir in soy sauce mixture; cook 2 minutes stirring constantly.
- Add vegetable mixture to broth mixture; stir in beef.
- Cook 2 minutes or until beef loses its pink color.
- Stir in noodles, green onions, and spinach.
- Serve immediately.
* Sake is a Japanese rice wine available from bottle shops; substitute with mirin – a sweet, non-alcoholic Japanese rice wine available from Asian supermarkets. Shaved raw beef and Chinese black vinegar is from Asian supermarkets.
And that’s all for today’s recipe about Easy Beef Udon Soup Recipe Food Network, please leave some comment and let us know if you already make it at home.
Incoming another recipes :
- food network giada recipes today