Today Recipes | Easy Beef Stroganoff Recipe with Ground Beef – I love how easy and simple this recipe is, making it perfect for a weeknight meal! It is just comfort food on a plate, and I can’t wait for cold weather, when all I want is a meal of this! Can’t wait to try this! Enjoy!
Easy Beef Stroganoff Recipe with Ground Beef
Preparation time Cook time
10 Minutes 20 Minutes
- 1 1/2 lbs. lean ground beef
- 1 small onion, chopped (or half a large onion)
- 2 cloves garlic, finely minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 16 ounces sliced white button mushrooms
- 4 ounces reduced-fat cream cheese, cubed
- 2 cups beef broth
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- Salt & Pepper, to taste
- Add the ground beef, onion, and minced garlic to a large skillet set over medium-high heat on the stove and season with the salt and pepper. Cook, stirring occasionally, until the meat is almost browned but still slightly pink and the onions have begun to soften, about 5 minutes. Drain any excess grease from the pan.
- Add the sliced mushrooms to the ground beef and onions and continue cooking for another 5 minutes or so, until the mushrooms are softened and brown and the meat is fully cooked.
- Add the cream cheese to the cooked meat and mushrooms and let it sit for 1-2 minutes to melt somewhat before stirring it into the meat mixture. While the cream cheese melts, combine the beef broth, milk, and Worcestershire sauce in a separate bowl and whisk in the flour until no lumps remain.
- After stirring in the melted cream cheese, pour the beef broth/milk/flour slurry into the pan with the meat and mushrooms and cook for 3-4 minutes, stirring occasionally, until slightly thickened and bubbling.
- Remove from the heat and stir in the sour cream. Season with additional salt and pepper, to taste.
- Serve over hot buttered egg noodles, sprinkled with freshly chopped parsley, if desired.
And that’s all for today’s recipe about Easy Beef Stroganoff Recipe with Ground Beef, please leave some comment and let us know if you already make it at home.
Incoming another recipes :
- easy pink sangria