Today Recipes | Easy Barbecue Chicken Breast Recipe – Delicious!! This recipe works great. Its the perfect foundation recipe that you need if you are going to make a tasty dish. Can’t get anywhere with dry, unseasoned chicken meat (not that I often cook with this cut although when on sale can be a good bet) and this brine is balanced and quick. Coupled with the pounding recommendation, it truly meats the challenges of this (still struggling to embrace) difficult cut of chicken. For a different style, but still moist – if you marinade in lime juice, olive oil, cumin, and garlic overnight you can char the hell out of the outside and have the inside still be very juicy. Enjoy!
Easy Barbecue Chicken Breast Recipe
Preparation time Cook time
15 Minutes 35 Minutes
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1 tablespoon molasses
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley leaves
- PREHEAT grill to medium high heat.
- WHISK together ketchup, vinegar, brown sugar, molasses, Worcestershire, mustard, garlic powder, onion powder, pepper and 1/4 cup water. Reserve 1/3 cup and set aside.
- COMBINE ketchup mixture and chicken in a gallon size slider bag or large bowl; marinate for at least 1 hour to overnight, turning the bag occasionally. Drain the chicken from the marinade.
- MAKE drainage holes in a sheet of Reynolds Wrap® Non-Stick Foil with a grilling fork. Place foil sheet on grill grate with non-stick (dull) side facing up.
- PLACE chicken on foil and cook, flipping once and basting with reserved 1/3 cup marinade until cooked through, about 10-12 minutes on each side.
- SERVE immediately, garnished with parsley, if desired.
Tip: Use Non-Stick Foil to prevent chicken from sticking to grill grates.
And that’s all for today’s recipe about Easy Barbecue Chicken Breast Recipe, please leave some comment and let us know if you already make it at home.