Today Recipes | Easy Baked Salmon and Shrimp Recipe – So we tried this recipe tonight and it was awesome!!! I made a few changes though. First I used canned salmon and not the canned that still has the skin and bone on the fish! I used chicken of the sea boneless skinless pink salmon. I used frozen shrimp. Since I used frozen shrimp, I did cook the salmon/shrimp mix like the recipe says in order to cook off the water from the frozen shrimp. I used a frozen pre-cut onion and pepper mix. Perhaps next time I’ll add an egg white to the mix because the patty did fall apart when I flipped it. I used spray oil and butter. Everything worked perfect. I will cook this again and again. Enjoy!
Easy Baked Salmon and Shrimp Recipe
Preparation time Cook time
5 Minutes 15 Minutes
- 1 – 1 ½ lbs salmon
- 1 lb shrimp, uncooked
- 1/2 lb asparagus
- 1 large lemon
- 6 Tbsp butter, sliced
- 1/4 tsp paprika
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp pepper
- 1/4 tsp garlic
- 1 Tbsp fresh parsley, optional
- Devein shrimp and removed talk, if desired.
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Combine all ingredients for the seasoning.
- Cut salmon into four.
- Situate salmon and asparagus on a large baking sheet. Season salmon (top and sides) and asparagus (there will be leftover seasoning). Add lemon and butter slices to salmon and on the asparagus. Bake 5-7 minutes.
- Season shrimp, toss and repeat.
- Remove baking sheet from oven, turn asparagus. Add shrimp to baking sheet, spread out for even baking. Add leftover butter and lemon over shrimp. Return to oven; bake 5-7 minutes, until shrimp and salmon are cooked.
- Before serving add fresh parsley, mix shrimp. Pour some of the melted butter over the salmon and asparagus.
- Serve immediately.
A wonderful way to cook salmon steaks on the barbecue, keeping the salmon moist and full of flavor. Be careful when opening the foil parcels on serving. Excellent when served with asparagus or rice.
And that’s all for today’s recipe about Easy Baked Salmon and Shrimp Recipe, please leave some comment and let us know if you already make it at home.