Easy Alton Brown Waffle Recipe
Today Recipes | Easy Alton Brown Waffle Recipe – I found this recipe very easy to follow and the results were magnificent. The waffles rose beautifully and became a nice golden color. I followed this recipe to the letter and the waffles came out soft and floppy. I repeated and got the same results. I made sure I used the right flour, I measured it by weight, I used room-temperature buttermilk, I let the batter rest before cooking, and the waffle iron was on the highest setting. When I use other recipes that call for egg whites beaten to stiff peaks, those waffles come out light and perfect. Enjoy!
Preparation time Cook time
10 Minutes 20 Minutes
- 4 3/4 ounces all-purpose flour, approximately 1 cup
- 4 3/4 ounces whole-wheat flour, approximately 1 cup
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 3 whole eggs, beaten
- 2 ounces unsalted butter, melted
- 16 ounces buttermilk, room temperature
- Vegetable spray, for waffle iron
Try this too: Easy Apple Pie Recipe Crumble Top
- Preheat waffle iron according to manufacturer’s directions.
- In a medium bowl whisk together the flours, soda, baking powder, salt, and sugar. In another bowl beat together eggs and melted butter, and then add the buttermilk. Add the wet ingredients to the dry and stir until combined. Allow to rest for 5 minutes.
- Ladle the recommended amount of waffle batter onto the iron according to the manufacturer’s recommendations. Close iron top and cook until the waffle is golden on both sides and is easily removed from iron. Serve immediately or keep warm in a 200 degree F oven until ready to serve.
And that’s all for today’s recipe about Easy Alton Brown Waffle Recipe, please leave some comment and let us know if you already make it at home.