Today Recipes | Easy All American Meatloaf Recipe – This was delicious! This recipe has become my go to meatloaf recipe. I have now made this 3 times and each time it is outstanding. I usually don’t follow a recipe but for this one I do it exactly as it says. Delish! Enjoy!
Easy All American Meatloaf Recipe
Preparation time Cook time
30 Minutes 1 Hour 10 Minutes
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 small Spanish onion, cut into small dice
- Kosher salt and freshly cracked black pepper
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup whole milk
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce, such as Tabasco
- 2 large eggs
- 1 pound ground chuck
- 8 ounces ground pork
- 8 ounces ground veal
- 1 cup coarsely crushed saltine crackers (about 24)
- 1/3 cup minced fresh parsley
- 1/2 cup barbecue sauce
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons sriracha sauce
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- For the meatloaf: Heat a skillet over medium heat, add the oil and saute the onions until translucent, 3 to 5 minutes. Season with salt, add the garlic and saute for 1 to 2 minutes without letting the garlic brown. Set aside to cool.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the milk, mustard, Worcestershire, hot sauce and eggs, then season with salt and pepper. Add the beef, pork and veal along with the crackers, parsley and cooked onion-garlic mixture. Use your hands to mix until everything is evenly combined. Place the meat mixture on the prepared baking sheet and use your hands to gently form into a rustic loaf shape, about 9 inches by 5 inches.
- For the glaze: In a small bowl, combine the barbecue sauce, brown sugar, apple cider vinegar and sriracha.
- Slather the glaze all over the meatloaf, then bake, basting once halfway through, until the internal temperature registers 165 degrees F, about 1 hour. Let rest for 20 minutes before serving.
Before baking the whole meatloaf, bake a small tester patty of the mixture to test for seasoning.
And that’s all for today’s recipe about Easy All American Meatloaf Recipe, please leave some comment and let us know if you already make it at home.
Incoming another recipes :
- african american turkey meatloaf recipe
- America s test kitchen turkey meatloaf
- canadian living turkey meat loaf
- easy meatloaf recipewith apple cider vinegar