Easy Aidells Teriyaki Pineapple Meatballs Recipe
Today Recipes | Easy Aidells Teriyaki Pineapple Meatballs Recipe – Made this tonight! I just add chopped round onions instead and this turned out very delicious! Served it with a side of tofu and bak choy stirfry and white rice! These meatballs are amazingly flavorful without the sauce. If you are cutting back feel free to serve without the sauce. I have really enjoyed the meatballs without the sauce in veggie wraps. Enjoy!
Preparation time Cook time
20 Minutes 30 Minutes
- 1 pound lean ground beef (optional can be chicken or turkey)
- 1 pound ground pork (optional can be chicken or turkey)
- 1 cup Panko breadcrumbs
- 1/2 cup Soy Teriyaki Marinade
- 3 scallions, thinly sliced (about 1/4 cup)
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup Teriyaki Marinade
- 6 ounces pineapple juice
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
Optional: sesame seeds and additional scallions for garnish
Try this too: Easy Salmon Broccoli Recipe
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Prepare a baking sheet by lining with parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine all meatball ingredients. Mix well, do not over mix or you will have tough meatballs.
- Using a 1 tablespoon scoop, portion out meat and place on baking sheet. After all meatballs have been scooped onto tray, roll into balls.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes, until light golden brown and cooked through.
- Meanwhile in a 10″ skillet warm teriyaki sauce over medium heat. Combine pineapple juice and cornstarch in a resalable container. Cover and shake to combine. Add juice mixture to sauce. Whisk to combine. Cook on medium heat until sauce begins to thicken.
- Remove meatballs from oven and transfer to skillet. Toss meatballs in sauce. Serve and enjoy.
Serving Notes: Can be served as an appetizer or over rice or veggies for dinner.
And that’s all for today’s recipe about Easy Aidells Teriyaki Pineapple Meatballs Recipe, please leave some comment and let us know if you already make it at home.
Incoming another recipes :
- baked salsa meatballs
- aidells teriyaki meatballs recipe
- aidell teriyaki meatball recipes
- recipes using aidells chicken meatballs
- recipes aidell meatballs
- aidells chicken meatballs teriyaki pineapple
- sauce recipe for aidells teriyaki & pineapple chicken meatballs
- aidells chicken teriyaki meatballs recipes
- aidells recipes
- aidells meatballs