Crispy Belgian Waffle Recipe
Today Recipes | Crispy Belgian Waffle Recipe – This recipe is great! I was intrigued because of the wide range of reviews, but I had no problems at all. Tasted great, no mess, a winner. I am always amazed at how being able to leave reviews anonymously makes some people so mean. If you don’t like a recipe, so be it. Other people did, maybe you did something wrong. Or maybe it’s just not your taste. Or you changed the recipe. Or maybe you are used to boxed and frozen waffles. But be polite. State what went wrong, and why you did not like it. Review fairly. And most of all, prepare the recipe as written. Enjoy!
Preparation time Cook time
10 Minutes 20 Minutes
- 2 cups flour
- 4 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
- 2 cups milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
Try this too: Authentic Vietnamese Pork Chop Recipe
- Oil the waffle maker.
- Sift the dry ingredients together in a large bowl.
- In separate bowl, separate egg whites and beat until stiff peaks form.
- Mix together the egg yolks, milk, oil , and vanilla, stir slightly.
- Add to dry ingredients and mix well.
- Fold in egg whites.
- Cook in waffle iron on medium-high heat for around 5-10 minute.
And that’s all for today’s recipe about Crispy Belgian Waffle Recipe, please leave some comment and let us know if you already make it at home.