Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe with Vanilla Pudding
Today Recipes | Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe with Vanilla Pudding – DELICIOUS!! This is the BEST cookie recipe EVER! I always had problems with my cookies starting out nice and soft, but by the next day they would be hard and crunchy. This recipe makes the softest cookies that stay soft for days! I have tested this recipe on friends, co-workers, and family and they LOVE them. I will never make cookies any other way! Try this recipe, you won’t regret it. We use more overall than the recipe calls for, drop by rounded teaspoonful and they are AMAZING! Try them – you won’t be disappointed! (I would love to know – can the daoufh be refrigerated overnight? I know normal cookie dough can – didn’t know if this would be different since it has the instant pudding mix. Enjoy!
Preparation time Cook time
10 Minutes 15 Minutes
- 1 cup unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3.4 oz. package vanilla instant pudding mix
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or silicone baking mat and set aside.
- Using a mixer beat together butter and sugars until creamy. Add in pudding mix, eggs, and vanilla extract. In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda, and salt.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and mix until just combined. Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Drop cookie dough by rounded tablespoons onto prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes, or until slight golden and set.
- Remove cookies from oven and let cool on baking sheet for two minutes.
- Transfer to a cooling rack and cool completely.
And that’s all for today’s recipe about Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe with Vanilla Pudding, please leave some comment and let us know if you already make it at home.