Easy Chicken Salad Sandwich Recipe with Grapes and Pecans | My daughter requested a chicken salad with grapes, she had eaten this somewhere and really liked it. My business is attempting this recipe to view whether it’s nearly what she had. It’s always different, I have never made chicken salad with grapes before. I started with a few of our left-over roasted chicken from yesterday, or you should purchase canned chicken in broth and employ that. It went together very simply, it just needs some cooler time to chill and allow mixture blend. It is the final entry in chicken, any which way but loose.
Chicken Salad Sandwich Recipe with Grapes and Pecans
Oh how I enjoy chicken salad! I enjoy it by itself, I enjoy it like a sandwich…and I especially enjoy it during spring and summer as lunch or even a light supper. Another advantage? You allow it to in advance. On those warm nights when toddler cook, it is possible to pull a few of this from your fridge and serve it having slice of bakery bread, green salad and wedge of watermelon and refer to it as good. Love.
There is approximately 5 billion ways of make chicken salad and I enjoy each and every one of them. My personal favorite though? One has toasted pecans and sliced grapes mixed in. Delish!
Now, there are several ways of makes easy on yourself: you can certainly produce a batch of my perfect chicken, you can use a rotisserie chicken from your food market or you should utilize leftover chicken from the night time before. Easy, easy, easy!
- 1 pound of cooked and shredded chicken breasts
- about 2 cups of sliced grapes
- about 2 cups of toasted pecan pieces
- about 8 to 10 green onions, chopped
- 1½ cups of mayonnaise
- 1½ tablespoons Dijon mustard
- liberal pinch of both salt and pepper
- In a mixing bowl, combine all of your ingredients together with a spoon. Make sure everything is nice and coated. Cover and refrigerate at least one hour but up to 24 hours. Remove from fridge, serve and enjoy.
- Simple, right? To get my pecans toasted, I just place them in a clean/dry skillet over medium-high heat for about 3 or 4 minutes.
- The simplest little recipe you ever did make.