Today Recipes | Chewy Brownie Recipe without Eggs – I Finally have a brownie mix that’s like the batter I get from the store-bought boxes & bags–and it’s So much cheaper, Without eggs. It begins completely different from any-other recipe I’ve come across–it’s no wonder it’s so much better. Thank you again. I’ll be using this pretty much any time the craving hits (which is constantly). Enjoy!
Chewy Brownie Recipe without Eggs
Preparation time Cook time
10 Minutes 30 Minutes
- ¾ cup all-purpose flour
- ¼ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- Pinch of salt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/3 cup walnuts
- ½ cup chopped apple
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate
- ½ cup + 1 tablespoon sugar
- 3 tablespoon melted butter
- 1 tablespoon water
- Pre-heat oven to 350F/180C. Line 8×8” square baking pan with foil. Grease and flour. Keep aside.
- Sift together the flour, salt, baking powder, unsweetened cocoa powder and keep aside.
- In a microwavable bowl, add butter and semi-sweet chocolate chips. Microwave for 20 seconds then stir, do this two times or until the chocolate chips are melted.
- In a blender, add sugar, chopped apple, melted chocolate chips with butter (after it cools), vanilla, and water. Blend until smooth in texture.
- Add the previous mixture to flour and gently mix (for few seconds). Pour batter in baking pan.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out with few crumbs.
- Place the brownie pan on a wire rack and allow the brownies to cool in the pan for 5 minutes.
- Take the brownies out of the pan, by holding the edges of the foil, place it on the wire rack while still in foil.
- When completely cool, refrigerate for few minutes before cutting. This step will give you a clean cut.
And that’s all for today’s recipe about Chewy Brownie Recipe without Eggs, please leave some comment and let us know if you already make it at home.