Today Recipes | Breville Crispy Waffle Recipe – I think this recipe is wonderful. I have had a hard time finding a waffle that is versitle and can be tweeked to do what I want it to without someone screwing it up at the restaurant. I can add anything to this recipe and it still comes out wonderful. The best seller is when we add apple pie filling about 1/2 cup and 1 tbs. of cinnamon. Top with some more warm pie filling and homemade maple syrup!
Fluffy and delicious. Even using my dumpy little waffle iron they turned out wonderful. They even freeze and reheat beautifully; all my roommates love it. I’ll never buy waffles from the store again. Leftovers freeze well and toast in the toaster for a quick breakfast. Try put on some jams and serve with some bacon and eggs for breakfast. Enjoy!
Breville Crispy Waffle Recipe
Preparation time Cook time
10 Minutes 15 Minutes
- 3 eggs, separated
- 2 cups milk
- 5 oz unsalted butter, melted and cooled
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 1/4 cups self-rising flour
- 3 tablespoons baker’s sugar
- Place egg yolks, milk, butter and vanilla in a large bowl and whisk until well combined.
- Combine flour and sugar into a second large mixing bowl and make a well in the center.
- Carefully whisk in egg yolk-milk mixture to form a smooth batter.
- Beat egg whites with electric hand mixer until stiff peaks form. Gently fold egg whites into batter.
- Select BELGIAN setting and set the browning control dial to setting 6.
- Preheat the waffle maker until the LCD color changes to orange and HEATING disappears.
- Pour 1/2 cup of batter into each waffle square and close lid to cook.
- At the end of the cooking cycle, open the lid and carefully remove your waffles. Repeat with remaining batter.
And that’s all for today’s recipe about Breville Crispy Waffle Recipe, please leave some comment and let us know if you already make it at home.
Incoming another recipes :
- breville waffle recipe
- breville crispy waffle recipe
- breville Waffle recipes
- Martha stewart french apple pie