Easy Beef Stroganoff Recipe with Cream of Mushroom Soup | Homemade Beef Stroganoff was among the first recipes I shared around the blog. Additionally it is our family’s in history favorite dinner! I knew it was time for some better picture’s. Plus it absolutely was an excellent excuse in making Beef Stroganoff the other night and share our in history favorite meal.
There’s just something relating to the beef and mushrooms in a creamy soured cream sauce smothered over noodles. It isn’t really that dreaded problems that comes in a box folks! That is the real deal!
The procedure purchasing Beef Stroganoff recipe look no further. This ones D-E-L-I-C-I-O-U-S! I stirred the egg noodles set for the photographs but I like the sauce throughout the the top of noodles instead. (Like the picture below.) Just my little opinion!
Beef Stroganoff Recipe with Cream of Mushroom Soup
My daughter continues to be asking me in making Beef Stroganoff from Scratch for two weeks, for a youngster will not like mushroom, she doesn’t even blink at them in stroganoff! When your kids asked the other night the content for supper and I said “stroganoff” they started dancing around and saying yippee! I should have got an image but I had been over come with their excitement! That is serious man food ladies! Certain to please! One tip DO NOT, One more time DO NOT use non stick cookware besides being not particularly healthy you will not achieve ultimate caramelization!
UPDATE- This recipe continues to be highly reviewed on Tasty Kitchen one reviewer even managed to get with greek yogurt in exchange for the soured cream! I’ll give it a try all of which will update everyone when using the out come!
- 1/2 to 1 pound of lean ground beef (use more or less to make it as meaty as desired, 1/2 lb is usually a great ratio)
- 2 12-16 oz bags of medium-width egg noodles
- 2 cans sliced mushrooms , drained
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup (Campbell’s Healthy Request version works great and is better for you than the regular cream soup!)
- 1 10.5 oz can beef consommé (an equal amount of beef broth plus one beef bouillon cube can be substituted)
- 1 12 oz container sour cream
- 1 medium onion , chopped
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- Fill a large pot halfway with water, cover, leave it to boil over high heat.
- Meanwhile, crumble the beef into a large saucepan, add chopped onion and garlic powder. Sauté on medium-high until the beef is browned and the onion is soft. If the beef lets off more than 3 tablespoons of fat, drain it carefully. A little bit of fat will help the dish, while too much will make it greasy.
- Add the mushrooms, consommé, salt, and pepper to the beef & onion mixture. Simmer on low for 10 minutes.
- When the water is boiling, add the noodles and cook until they are soft but not soggy. Drain carefully, leaving the noodles in the large pot.
- Add the ground beef & mushroom mixture, cream of mushroom soup, and sour cream. Mix gently until everything is combined. Let it sit, covered, for about 5 minutes before serving, giving all the flavors some time to blend.
Incoming another recipes :
- stroganoff recipe using mushroom soup
- beef stroganoff recipe with cream of mushroom
- hamburger stroganoff with cream of mushroom soup
- hamburger stroganoff cream of mushroom soup
- cream of mushroom soup recipes with beef
- beef stroganoff with sour cream and noodles cram of mushroom
- recipe hamburger stroganoff cream of mushroom soup
- beef stroganoff recipe sour cream and cream of mushroom soup
- stroganoff with mushroom soup recipe
- beef stroganoff with mushroom soup