Authentic Mexican Shrimp Ceviche Recipe | Require Southern California all playing, I’m subjected to practically a myriad of cultural food from on world. Probably my favorite features are Mexican food. Luckily, one of my best friends is Mexican if I visit her at her parents’home, I am a delicacy of ceviche, a mixture of diced tomatoes, onion, cilantro and chili combined with lime juice concentrate.
Health Attributes of Chili Peppers, Tomatoes, and Onions
As usual, I’ve been researching many what are the benefits of the meal I enjoy making. Chili peppers are full Vitamin A, C, B6, a few, that may help remove the infection, eye disease, cancer along with another sickness. Also, some studies indicate that chili peppers can assist metabolism that can help with weight loss. (source)
Easy Authentic Mexican Shrimp Ceviche Recipe
As to tomatoes, I need them. I place them in salads many of the time. Tomatoes also have many vitamins to maintain you healthy, but Someone said somewhere that eating tomatoes are perfect for the skin. Tomatoes have antioxidant that essentially work being an anti-aging product to maintain human skin healthy. (source)
Onions have certain attractive benefits as well. Other than the vitamins an onion contains which might be good for you, I’m especially interested in its chromium content for regulating blood sugar. Again, it is because I’m taking good care of a diabetic aunt which enables me aware of these things. (source)
Mexican ceviche is quite easy to produce for any snack treat. You’ll need the following basic ingredient you could adjust depending on the number of people you plan to feed.
- meat or shrimp or crab meat (1 lb is a good start)
- large tomatoes
- a handful of lime or bottles of lime juice concentrate
- large onions
- chili peppers (We often use jalapeño, but any type of chili peppers will do. What you use also depends on your tolerance for spicy food.)
- large bell peppers
- olives (from a jar)
- a touch of capers (from a can)
- The first thing you do is cut the meat into small fingertip sized chunks and place in a large bowl with a lid so you can shake the mixture up easily later. After you have the meat cut up pour just enough lime juice over it to cover the meat thoroughly, shake it up and put it to the side.Next cut up your tomatoes, onions, avocados, jalapeño, bell peppers, olives and cilantro into tiny chunks. In a bowl, mix them all up and add a touch of capers to taste.
- Some prefer marinating the meat in the lime sauce for a few hours to overnight. To me, shrimp and imitation crab meat do not need to be marinated to taste good. But I suppose that beef in ceviches could use the marination. It just depends on your taste. Just use the basic ingredients and you can’t go wrong.
So how do you eat ceviche? A popular way is to eat it with nachos. Dip, scoop and eat. Just as common, and to me, more fun, is to top them on a tostada. Be careful not to spill.
Incoming another recipes :
- today sjhrimp recipes
- today/food shrimp