Today Recipes | Aunt Angie’s Lasagna Recipe Patti Labelle – Lasagna is very straightforward to make and I can’t locate anything new here. It’s just the way you make Lasagna! But I never cause it to the exact same, and my sauce always seems different. The sugar though is really a requirement. I sometimes only make a tomato sauce without meat, then I layer in pepperoni, plenty of it! Causes it to be very spicy and different. I truly do like to let the sauce get cold, as I uncovered the warm sauce prematurely melts the cheese. Since i usually have leftover ingredients, that i produce a second small lasagna to decide to try my Mom. When I used to be in college she gave me a lasagna pan for Christmas, and he or she said just grow it home and I’ll load it up! Enjoy!
Aunt Angie’s Lasagna Recipe Patti Labelle
Preparation time Cook time
30 Minutes 2 Hours
- 5 pounds ground beef
- 5 eggs, beaten
- 4 cups bread crumbs
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 tablespoon ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon garlic
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley leaves
- 1/2 pound grated Romano cheese
- 1 1/2 pounds ground beef
- 1 cup each carrots, celery and onion, roughly chopped in food processor
- 1 gallon ground pear tomatoes
- 1/2 tablespoon salt
- 1/2 tablespoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 tablespoon chopped garlic
- 1/2 tablespoon fennel seed
- 2 bay leaves
- 1/2 tablespoon chopped basil leaves
- 1 pound cooked lasagna pasta (about 10 pieces)
- 4 pounds meatball mix
- 2 pounds ricotta cheese
- 2 pounds mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup Romano cheese
- 32 ounces meat sauce
- For the Meatball Mix: Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a mixing bowl, combine all ingredients. Roll meatballs into desired size and bake in preheated oven for about 15 minutes or until golden brown. For the lasagna, instead of rolling into desired size, spread mix out evenly on a sheet pan and bake. Break up the meat for lasagna.
- For the Meat Sauce: In a stock pot (or large cooking vessel) brown the ground beef. Add the celery/carrot/onion mix and cook for about 2 minutes. Add the tomatoes and the seasonings. Let simmer for 2 hours.
- For Aunt Angie’s Lasagna: Using a 1/2 hotel pan or medium to large baking dish, coat the bottom with a thin layer of meat sauce. Lay out 4 pieces of lasagna so they go up the side of the pan with an additional 3 to 4 inches hanging over the edge. Do the same in the other direction of the pan using pieces of pasta. Add another layer of meat sauce, followed by 1/2 of the meatball mix. Then top the meat with 1 pound of the ricotta cheese, 1 pound of mozzarella, and 1/4 cup of Romano. Add a layer of pasta and repeat to have 2 layers. Fold over the remaining pasta to cover the top. Top with meat sauce and place in preheated oven and bake until proper serving temperature is reached or top is golden brown.
And that’s all for today’s recipe about Easy Aunt Angie’s Lasagna Recipe Patti Labelle, please leave some comment and let us know if you already make it at home.
Incoming another recipes :
- patti labell lasagna
- patti labelle meatloaf recipe
- patti labelle lasagna recipe
- patti labelle lasagna recipes
- lasagna from Patti labell
- patti labelle spaghetti and meatballs
- patti labelle spaghetti sauce recipe
- LASAGANI PATTI
- patti labelle lasagna
- patti labells linguine and meatballs recipe