Today Recipes | Best Chewy Peanut Butter Cookie Recipe in the World | My mom tells a post of me being just a little girl completely OBSESSED with peanut butter. Just as, that’s about all I’d eat. Apparently at some point I’d just finished a large peanut butter sandwich and kissed my friend around the cheek, which appeared putting him while in the hospital. Then we identified he a serious and extended peanut allergy. From that point on, peanut butter was completely forbidden from home. I used to be crushed.
Imaginable, then, my excitement of just living inside of a peanut allergy-free home when I moved to college. I immediately filled my entire pantry shelf with peanut butter, and weekends contained me making peanut butter cookies like they were leaving style. Furthermore, it meant a never-ending stash of trail add my backpack and evening peanut butter milkshakes to “help” me study.
While I might are not ready to let you know the majority of what I learned my freshman year of college, I can tell you that I attempted every peanut butter cookie recipe over the internet, that cookies are my home-grown creation from a mash-up of my favorites.
Easy Chewy Peanut Butter Cookie Recipe in the World
Right in time for the holidays (and cookie baking season!) these soft & chewy peanut butter cookies will be sure to please. I won’t wait for every body to endeavor these!
While Everyone loves creamy peanut butter for cookies typically, there are the types moments as with my morning breakfast toast with bananas that I take the crunchy peanut butter.
We have been a house divided on creamy and crunchy peanut butter. While my son, Aiden and I will be more in between and may eat either, my hubby and daughter Jersey love crunchy and my other 3 kids Jojo, Cannon and Madden will still only ever eat creamy. If I accidently pack them crunchy the sandwich it is into their lunchbox whenever they get home.
We have very strong opinions on whether a soft or crunchy peanut butter cookie include the best.
I am inclined to lean towards chewy soft cookies. And thes best peanut butter cookies I have ever had are my Best Ever Monster Cookies. Most classic peanut butter cookies that I’ve had are extremely crunchy, causing a crumbly mess. So I have been over a mission for far too long to get the best chewy, soft peanut butter cookies last but not least, finally I found it.
The very best ever soft and chewy peanut butter cookies dipped in milk chocolate
Servings: 24 large cookies
Calories: 206 kcal
- 1 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 1 cup brown sugar, lightly packed
- 1 cup white granulated sugar
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract, optional (the “secret ingredient” that intensifies nutty flavor!)
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 2 large Eggland’s Best eggs
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2-2/3 cup white all-purpose flour
Optional Chocolate Dip:
- 4 ounces milk, semi-sweet, or dark chocolate baking bar
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper or a silpat liner and set aside.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, microwave the butter until it’s about 80% melted. Pour into a large bowl and add in the brown sugar and white sugar. Mix with a large whisk (don’t use hand mixers) until JUST combined.
- Add in the peanut butter, almond extract, and vanilla extract. Mix until combined. Add in one egg. Mix just until ingredients are incorporated and then add in the last egg. Again mix until the ingredients are just incorporated.
- Add in the baking soda and salt and mix until just incorporated. Add in the flour and again mix until just incorporated. You do not want to overmix (you’ll get denser cookies!)
- Cover the dough and chill for at least 30 minutes. Preheat the oven to CONVECTION BAKE at 325 degrees F.
- Scoop the cookie dough into large balls (see picture in post) and place on cookie sheet.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes. Ever so slightly under-baking the cookies will keep them soft and chewy. (They also bake a bit more on the cookie sheet when removed from the oven). Be careful to not over-bake these cookies!
- Remove the cookies and allow them to cool on the baking sheet for 5 minutes before removing them to a cooling rack to finish cooling completely. Cool completely before dipping in chocolate.
- To dip in chocolate: coarsely chop the chocolate bar into evenly sized pieces and place in a microwave safe bowl. Microwave in bursts of 20 seconds, stirring in between each burst for 15 seconds until the chocolate is melted and smooth.
- Dip one half of each cookie into the melted chocolate, scrape the bottom of the cookie on the bowl of the melted chocolate, and transfer to a sheet of parchment paper. Allow the chocolate to set at room temperature.
Total time does not include 30 minutes of chilling time.
Incoming another recipes :
- UNICORN PEANUT BLOSSOM COOKIES
- snickerdoodle cookie recipe americas test kitchen